- Global climate specialist firm
- Rapidly growing leaders in climate investing
- Talented & passionate team
Our client is a global climate specialist investment firm who fund and support businesses creating the net-zero future. They have been at the forefront of global climate investing for over 10 years, bringing together an unparalleled combination of industry experts with deep investor knowledge and operational expertise. They are looking for a passionate and talented associate to join their team in Sydney.
The role will play an active role in the end-to-end investment process from origination, to deal execution, to supporting portfolio company growth, through to exit. You will be responsible for evaluating opportunities through industry & company research, financial analysis/modelling, communication of investment ideas & managing due diligence processes. This is a high growth firm, and you will play an active role in shaping their future whilst making an active difference in achieving a net-zero future.
The Candidate must have 2-4 years’ experience in investment banking/M&A advisory or management consulting, and will demonstrate the following:
- Exposure to private equity, venture capital, infrastructure, or project finance transactions
- Passion for climate & sustainability
- Strong financial literacy & modelling skills
- Confident communication in spoken, written and presentation-based forms
- Highly independently motivated with a proven ability to work in collaborative & high-performing team environments
Candidates must have full working rights for Australia to be considered for this role.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Rory Callow:
02 9235 9430 / email@example.com