- Join a Highly Successful and Established team
- Melbourne Based
- Leading Infrastructure Investor/Advisor
Our client is one of Australia’s leading and most successful investor/advisors for Greenfield infrastructure. This team acts as a consortia lead which negotiates with other debt and equity partners to create innovative and competitive bids for infrastructure projects. We are currently assisting this team to hire an Analyst. This firm is arguably the leader in their space, which affords them the ability to be involved with the best clients/co-investors, leading to the highest probability of success. The firm is a genuine principal investor so you will learn to act as advisor but also be involved in the investment process as a fund would.
Based in the Melbourne Origination team the responsibilities for the Analyst role include:
• Support all aspects of the PPP bidding process
• Building of detailed financial models of PPP projects for bidding purposes
• Financial analysis relating to new PPP infrastructure investment opportunities
• Assist with deal structuring, financing and documentation
• Writing and contributing to investment analysisIdeally, candidates will be highly numerate with strong financial analysis and financial modelling ability, highly motivated with superior verbal and written communication skills and circa 2-4 years of experience.You will have a solid understanding of the infrastructure sector and your experience may have been gained within an investment banking, corporate finance advisory (likely from big 4 valuations, deal modelling, transaction services, infrastructure advisory), project finance or an engineering background (who are involved in feasibility/financial modelling).
All applicants must have full working rights for Australia to be considered for this role.
Enquiries in strict confidence to Michael Lee via email at firstname.lastname@example.org