Patrick holds a Bachelor of Business (Banking & Finance) from Charles Sturt University and a Master of Commerce (Advanced Finance) from the University of NSW.
Before entering recruitment, Patrick spent 8 years in corporate banking, property and structured finance with Citibank and Bank of Scotland Group.
Patrick spent 3 years with Michael Page International building their Front Office Banking team, focusing on the disciplines below. He then joined JMES in 2000 to develop the Debt & Capital Markets Practice.
Specialist expertise in:
- Corporate / Institutional / Investment Banking
- Project / Structured Finance & Advisory
- Leveraged / Acquisition / Mezzanine / Property Finance
- Loan Markets & Syndication
- Debt & Equity Capital Markets
- Fixed Income Sales & Trading
- Bank & Corporate Treasury
- Credit and Market Risk
- Principal Finance & Special Situations
- Private Capital - Credit / Debt, Real Estate
- Funds Management - Fixed Income & Credit