• Leading ASX-listed company with Global Footprint
• Newly Created Role with a Continued Growth Mandate
• Dynamic and Fast Paced Environment
• Melbourne Based Opportunity
This ASX listed corporate is an innovative leader in their chosen discipline. With a continued eye on growth, the Corporate Development team is currently seeking another Senior Manager to join a well-established and high calibre team to help provide the identification, assessment and execution of potential M&A and JV activity.
Reporting to the General Manager, Corporate Development you will assist the Group and its business units to develop, define and evolve their partnership and inorganic growth strategies to meet the overall aspiration of profitable growth. Key responsibilities will include:
• Identifying, assessing, executing and portfolio management of corporate transactions
• Negotiating strategic partnerships for the Group
• Translating market and competitor insights into thought leadership on potential opportunities to inform company decision making
• Proactively identifying and building relationships with potential commercial partners and acquisition/investment targets
• Investigating, assessment and response to inbound enquiry as it relates to M&A and investment activity
• Leading key work streams such as financial analysis, valuation, due diligence, negotiation, documentation and integration.
Tertiary qualified in Business, Finance, Commerce, Law or related disciplines, you will hold 6-10 years’ relevant experience working in an end-to-end transaction environment, and be as comfortable leading transaction execution, as you are in developing financial models and analytical work. There may be some outsourced support from advisors from time to time but note that this is a very hands-on role. You will have gained experience in investment banking, corporate advisory or a similar corporate development role - having built a strong foundation in financial modelling and will therefore have a deep technical expertise underpinning your transaction capability and commercial capabilities.
This is a unique opportunity to step outside of sell aside advisory and join a highly innovative business working with a range of internal and external stakeholders across the business and be able to influence and build meaningful relationships.
For a confidential discussion to hear more please contact Michael Lee via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0411 953 238.
Applicants must have full working rights in place to be considered for this opportunity.