• Exceptional Ground Floor Opportunity
• Assist with Establishment & Buildout of the Affordable Housing Fund
• Property/infrastructure Portfolio Management Experience Required
• Impact Investment Focus Supported by Federal & State Government
Our Client is seeking to establish a new Affordable Housing Fund and is looking to hire a Portfolio Manager based in Melbourne. They have had considerable experience and success in developing a range of Affordable Housing projects with a significant number of small and large projects in the current pipeline and expect a strong continuation in the future supported by both Federal and State government initiatives.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and growth of the Affordable Housing Fund including delivery of the Fund strategy in a way that aligns with investment objectives and delivers performance against targets for investors.
The successful candidate will focus on:
• Day to day management of the Fund portfolio
• Actively engage with existing and potential investors in capital raising to grow funds under management
• Establish framework to construct and manage the fund returns to maximise portfolio performance
• Ensure portfolio assets are aligned to fund requirements
Successful candidates will likely have 10+ years’ relevant experience in greenfield property or infrastructure development portfolio management with a proven track record of successfully managing greenfield assets in a management role. You will possess exceptional communication, leadership and analytical skills with proven experience in the delivery of real assets investment transactions and investor engagement.
Are you ready to take charge of your career, be part of an exciting new initiative and help to build a new investment management business with an impact investment focus generating market returns?
If you are, please contact Michael Lee via email at email@example.com or via mobile 0411 953 238
Applicants must have full working rights in place for Australia to be considered.