• Domestic and Global Property Fund Allocator Focus
• Family Investment Group
• Global Multi-Asset Investment Portfolio
• Melbourne Based
Our client has a clear passion for investing with a long-term investment horizon. A property investment manager role has been created within the private markets team based in Melbourne.
Reporting to the CIO and working alongside a senior member of the team covering private equity, property and some alternative asset classes, this role will have carriage predominantly for the property portfolio with the key responsibilities as follows:
• Identifying and conducting investment research and due diligence of new and existing property fund manager with a focus on opportunistic strategies to meet their compelling return profile.
• Undertake intensive investment manager interviews and conduct in-depth analysis.
• Lead the on-going monitoring of current Australian and global property investment managers and produce timely reporting to key stakeholders around key issues and potential risks.
• Produce investment papers and present to the investment committee for new and existing investment manager recommendations.
• Provide similar support to the external manager process within Private Equity and other alternative asset classes within these private markets remit.
Ideally you will have 7plus years’ experience conducting property fund manager research, due diligence or as a capital allocator within an asset consultant, fund manager or superannuation firm. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a highly successful and collaborative family investment group.
Enquiries in strict confidence to Michael Lee email@example.com or phone Michael on 0411953238.
Applicants must have full working rights in place for Australia to be considered for this opportunity.